Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Western US
Reports To: National Sales Director
Job Type: Full-time (On-site)
HISUN Motors Corp., USA is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Western US region. This position is responsible for leading the Western regional sales team to drive revenue, results, and the customer experience. This position will work closely with the National Sales Director and Eastern US Regional Sales Manager on collaboration and driving sales at new and existing dealers.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are motivated to succeed and will support the growth of HISUN within Powersports and similar industries.
Candidate must live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex as this position will work on-site at our corporate office in McKinney, TX.
Essential Roles and Functions:
- Lead regional team of inside and outside sales representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Hire, train, and develop an effective team.
- Collaborate with sales and management teams to help shape and execute operational standards, dealer programs, and processes.
- Find areas of improvement to increase performance and efficiency across sales team and dealer partners.
- Mediate and resolve any customer concerns or escalations that require additional leadership support.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to all dealer partners.
- Maintain consistent call and travel schedule with outside sales team (District Sales Managers) and all dealers within the designated region.
- Collaborate with team to determine sales strategy, secure orders, prospect, follow-up, and support all sales and aftersales related functions.
- Work with team to maintain and expand the company’s database of current dealers and prospects.
- Manage assigned geography performance against agreed targets and budgets; develop quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Manage administrative reporting and analysis required to track assigned geography performance.
- Present the HISUN brand to dealer principals and staff in a confident, professional manner.
- Follow-up with existing customers via visits, telephone and email; cross-sell, and up-sell.
- Articulate product/service features and benefits, programs, pricing and credit terms to dealers.
- Coordinate team and customer training as necessary.
- Attend periodic sales training, show expos, and dealer events.
- Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate initiatives with potential customers.
- Successfully build and maintain exceptional, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Requires monthly overnight travel (20-25%).
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years previous powersports field sales experience in similar role including sales, account development, and customer service (OEM experience preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, and hold teams accountable to achieve a common goal.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Ability to use sound judgement and calculated decision making.
- Excellent and efficient time management skills.
- Thorough understanding of dealer financing, floor plan, and sales programs.
- Ability to drive all-terrain and utility-terrain vehicles.
- Must have the ability to drive a pickup truck pulling an enclosed trailer with capacity to hold up to 2 demo units.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a detailed listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Duties may be subject to change at any time with or without notice.
HISUN Motors Corp., USA offers a generous base salary, plus monthly commission & quarterly and annual bonus opportunities, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org