Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reports To: National Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Processing new dealer applications and set-ups as submitted.
· Processing orders received from Regional Sales managers.
· Responsible for expense report review and timely submittal.
· Review reports including inventory for timely and smooth order processing.
· Coordinate with Sales Reps and supply chain throughout the order process.
· Processing co-op claims and communicate status on claims as needed.
· Following up on customer service issues and relaying information to Sales Reps.
· Mailing Brochures and marketing materials as requested.
· Compiling New Dealer Welcome packages for sales team.
· Occasionally communicate with dealers about orders, claims, and customer service issues.
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues, relaying to the appropriate departments timely.
· Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
· Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate position with potential customers.
· Successfully build and maintain lasting relationships with coworkers and customers.
· Support sales team in daily tasks as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
· Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
· 2 to 3 years of work experience in an office capacity.
· General knowledge of office and/or assisting principles and practices.
· Advanced excel knowledge and other relevant computer knowledge of basic applications.
· Computer literate and able to learn and understand new software systems as needed.
· Communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
· Listening and problem solving skills is a must.
· Positive attitude and good attendance are critical for success.
· Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.