Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Eastern US – ME, NH, VT, NY, PA, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, WV, VA, KY, OH, MD, MN, WI, IA, IN, IL, MO, MI, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, AR, FL)
Reports To: National Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Hisun Motors Corp., USA is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Eastern US. This position is responsible for managing the our Business Development Managers and District Sales Managers, within a designated region, and collaborating with the National Sales Manager to aggressively develop the Powersports dealer sales division.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated to succeed and grow within the Powersports industry as a vital member of our winning team.
Candidate should live in or around the home office in McKinney, TX for consideration.
Essential Roles and Functions:
· Deliver exceptional customer experience to all dealers.
· Maintain consistent communication and travel with sales staff within the designated region.
· Responsible for prospecting of new dealers within designated region.
· Collaborate with BDM and DSM to execute sales strategy, create sales quotes, process orders, prospecting, conduct dealer meetings, and examine all related paperwork and reports.
· Help maintain and expand the company’s database of current dealers and prospects.
· Manage assigned geographic performance against agreed targets and budgets; develops quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales targets.
· Manage administrative reporting and analysis required to track assigned geographic performance.
· Represent the Hisun brand to dealer principals and staff in a confident, professional manner.
· Articulate high-level features and benefits, programs, pricing and credit terms to dealers.
· Facilitate customer training as necessary.
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service and/or technical issues.
· Attend periodic sales training, show expos, and dealer events.
· Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate initiatives with potential dealers.
· Successfully build and maintain exceptional, long-lasting relationships with dealers.
· Requires monthly overnight travel (20-25%).
Education, Experience, and Skills:
· High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3 – 5 years previous powersports field sales experience in similar role including sales, account development, and customer service (OEM experience preferred).
· Staff management and team building experience preferred.
· Thorough understanding of dealer financing, floor plan, and sales programs.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to overcome objections.
· Ability to use sound judgement and calculated decision making.
· Excellent and efficient time management skills.
· Ability to drive all-terrain and utility-terrain vehicles.
Please note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a detailed listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Duties may be subject to change at any time with or without notice.
HISUN Motors Corp., USA offers a generous base salary, plus monthly commission & quarterly bonus opportunities, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
This position will also include paid travel expenses.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.