Job Title: Paralegal (Mckinney, TX)
Reports To: CEO/CFO
Job Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for writing and document control of all corporate documents including memos, letters, emails, and reports as requested.
• Timely responses to BBB complaints and maintain our profile as needed
• Following up on customer issues and helping communicate when needed.
• Investigate and troubleshoot department issues to deliver information back to CEO
• Review, revise, and update company legal documents as needed
• Research state regulations and reporting findings to sales team, service and upper management
• Coordinate with members of management to offer legal insight and feedback
• Review current corporate contracts to make sure Hisun is protected and offer insight as needed.
• Maintain list of new retails stores to ensure there is an authorized service center within 20 miles
• Send out Agreements and verify all information is collected and kept up to date.
• Ability to be exposed to highly confidential matters.
• Legal document writing and review
• Professionalism at all times; must represent the CEO and company well.
• Must be able to handle stress as well as being flexible and adaptable in the working environment.
• Associate’s Degree or higher preferred or equivalent working experience
• 2 to 3 years of work experience in an administrative capacity.
• General knowledge of office and/or assisting principles and practices.
• Computer savvy and relevant knowledge of basic applications and software systems
• Communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
• Listening and problem solving skills is a must.
• Positive attitude and good attendance are critical for success.
• Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.