Job Title: District Sales Manager (Great Lakes)
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Hisun Motors Corp., USA is seeking a District Sales Manager for our Great Lakes Territory. This position is responsible for managing dealer accounts within a designated sales territory and collaborating with the Business Development Manager to aggressively develop the Powersports dealer network.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated to succeed and grow within the Powersports industry as a vital member of our winning team.
Candidate should live in or around the central part of the district for consideration.
Essential Roles and Functions:
· Deliver exceptional customer experience to all dealers.
· Maintain consistent call and travel schedule for all dealers within designated territory.
· Responsible for daily prospecting of new dealers within designated territory.
· Collaborate with Business Development Manager to determine sales strategy, create sales quotes, process orders, prospecting, follow-ups, and all related paperwork and reports.
· Maintain and expand the company’s database of current dealers and prospects.
· Manages assigned geography performance against agreed targets and budgets; develops quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales targets.
· Manages administrative reporting and analysis required to track assigned geography performance.
· Present the Hisun brand to dealer principals and staff in a confident, professional manner.
· Follow-up with existing customers via visits, telephone and email; cross-sell, and up-sell.
· Articulate product/service features and benefits, programs, pricing and credit terms to dealers.
· Coordinate customer training as necessary.
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
· Attend periodic sales training, show expos, and dealer events.
· Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate initiatives with potential customers.
· Successfully build and maintain exceptional, long-lasting relationships with customers.
· Requires extensive overnight travel (60-70%).
Education, Experience, and Skills:
· High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3 – 5 years previous powersports field sales experience in similar role including sales, account development, and customer service (OEM experience preferred).
· Thorough understanding of dealer financing, floor plan, and sales programs.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to overcome objections.
· Ability to use sound judgement and calculated decision making.
· Excellent and efficient time management skills.
· Ability to drive all-terrain and utility-terrain vehicles.
· Must have the ability to drive a pickup truck pulling an enclosed trailer with capacity to hold up to 2 demo units.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a detailed listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Duties may be subject to change at any time with or without notice.
HISUN Motors Corp., USA offers a generous base salary, plus monthly commission & quarterly bonus opportunities, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
This position will also include a new company truck, new 16’ enclosed trailer, demo units, and paid travel expenses.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org