Business Development Manager (McKinney, TX)
Job Title: Business Development Manager (McKinney, TX)
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Hisun Motors Corp., USA is seeking a Business Development Manager for our headquarters, located in McKinney, Texas. This position is responsible for managing dealer accounts within a designated sales territory and supporting/collaborating with the District Sales Manager to develop the Powersports dealer network.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated to succeed and grow within the Powersports industry as a vital member of our winning team.
Essential Roles and Functions:
· Deliver exceptional customer experience to all dealers.
· Maintain consistent call schedule for all dealers within designated territory.
· Responsible for daily prospecting of new dealers within designated territory.
· Support and collaborate with District Sales Manager to determine sales strategy, create sales quotes, process orders, prospecting, follow-ups, and all related paperwork and reports.
· Maintain and expand the company’s database of current dealers and prospects.
· Present the Hisun brand to dealer principals and staff in a confident, professional manner.
· Follow-up with existing customers via telephone and email, cross-sell, and up-sell.
· Handle inbound dealer inquiries.
· Articulate product/service features and benefits, programs, pricing and credit terms to dealers.
· Coordinate customer training as necessary.
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
· Attend periodic sales training when applicable.
· Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate initiatives with potential customers.
· Successfully build and maintain exceptional, long-lasting relationships with customers.
· Some travel may be required to visit current and potential dealers, attend sales events or exhibits.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
· Minimum high school diploma.
· Powersports industry experience preferred.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to overcome objections.
· Ability to use sound judgement and calculated decision making.
· Excellent and efficient time management skills.
· Ability to drive all-terrain and utility-terrain vehicles.
Compensation: Hisun Motors Corp., USA offers a generous base salary, plus monthly commission & quarterly bonus opportunities, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Relocation Assistance: None
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org