Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides assistance and technical support to customer & consumers that are experiencing issues
- Communicate directly with customers via phone or email in professional and timely manner.
- Log “ALL” communication with customers in Activity section of SAP.
- Trouble shoot failures using Fault Tree Analysis to resolve customer complaints
- Understanding of SAP Service Module functionality
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions, transactions and record details of inquiries, comments and complaints in SAP.
- Escalate any customer complaints or inquiries as needed to other team members.
- Create Service Call and assign to Tech Queue from email or dealer portal daily
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
· General knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Relevant computer knowledge of SAP and Microsoft software systems
· Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
· Communication skills; both verbal and written along with listening and problem-solving skills is a must.
· Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.