Mobile Technical Support
Job Title: Mobile Technical Support
Reports To: VP of Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and technical support to customer & consumers that are experiencing issues.
- Communicate directly with customers via phone, email in a professional and timely manner.
- Log “ALL” communication with customers in Activity section of SAP.
- Trouble shoot failures using Fault Tree Analysis to resolve customer complaints.
- Understanding of SAP Service Module functionality
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions, transactions and record details of inquiries, comments and complaints in SAP.
- Escalate any customer complaints or inquiries as needed to TSS II or III team member.
- Create Service Call and assign to Tech Queue from email or dealer portal daily.
- Travel to customers based on planned trip schedule to assist in repairs, returns, diagnosis as needed.
- Document work completed on the road to note information in the system upon return.
- Represent the company professionally while interacting and repairing units.
- Clear driving record and valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
- General knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Relevant computer knowledge of SAP and Microsoft software systems
- Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
- Communication skills: both verbal and written along with problem-solving skills is a must.
- Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
*While not traveling, this position will work out of our McKinney, TX office. Company vehicle will be provided for travel.
Candidates living in the Atlanta,GA, Birmingham, AL or Indianapolis Area may qualify for outside mobile tech role.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.